Sunday, April 25, 2010

Snow, Sun and Sunday!

The snow, I wish it would go away now. I want spring, REAL spring! But at least it was sunny today and my hubbie was home. We had a family day, went for a walk and did some barbecue in our garden.










The scarf I got yesterday at H&M and the hat and mittens (fingerless) are knitted by my mom, the jacket is from BikBok.


And this is what I wore underneath. I long for when I don't have to bundle up every time I leave the house!!! The cardigan and tank I also bought yesterday, both from Gina Tricot. The necklace is from Forever 21 and the jeanleggins are my favorite pair from H&M that I also wore yesterday.

Psst, click on the pictures if you want to see a larger image!

6 comments:

  1. ahhh where do you live that there is snow!?! yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep that's right! Yuck. That's where I live, at least this time of year. :D North of Sweden, in a small village close to the coast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful photos!! i really like that scarf!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with jean leggings!
    Sending warm sunshine your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your converse sneaks !
    enjoy your upcoming week !
    xoxo
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete