Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I am an award winning blogger!

I got my first award! Yay! Thanks The Looking Glass! Check out her inspiring page!


Ok, being a baby blogger, I really hope I am doing this right. :) So here are the three blogs I would like to pass this award on to:

Glamour och Fläskpannkaka - one lovely swedish lady with a great vintage look

The Punctuation Mark - this woman is an endless source of inspiration, and her Friday links are the best!

Tokyo and Seoul Dreams - because she is beautiful, Kawaii, inventive and stylish.

Also, I am supposed to show my narcissistic side and tell you ten things about me.

1. I used to run my own jewellry business designing and crafting jewellry and bridal head pieces.
2. I am a snow globe collector. And YES I prefer the goofy, overly touristy ones.
3. I am a major geek. I watch Mythbusters and read fantasy.
4. I never get a tan, ever. My skin just wasn't built for it. I get red skin and then freckles.
5. Fish freaks me out. Only live ones though. I like to eat fish.
6. My favourite movie is Beauty and the Beast. I love all things Disney.
7. I am married to the love of my life.
8. I have studied latin.
9. I am addicted to anything containing chocolate.
10. I make a mean Italian Lasagna.

Ten things about meFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

Click on the picture to get to my Polyvore page!

5 comments:

  1. Wow,I am honured.This really means a lot to me,it's my first award as a blogger.Thank you so much,I will think about ten things to say about me right now.I think we have one thing in common,I am a geek too.
    Tokyo and Seoul Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!!! i really appreciate it and love the tings about you!!! have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tack så mycket för awarden!
    jag blev så glad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked learning more about you, lady!! and congrats on the score!!! :) much aloha your way

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are all so lovely! I am so happy I did not scare you off with all those facts about me! ;) See you around!

    ReplyDelete