Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weekend Getaway

Had a great time with my mom and sis!


Friday we had dinner at the hotel, precourse: tapas, main course: pepper steak, pepper sauce, bell peppers and potato wedges and dessert: milk chocolate panna cotta with lime and vanilla marinated raspberrys. Mmmmmm....




View from our hotel room. These three last pictures were taken by my sister.

Saturday we had breakfast at the hotel, went shopping and had tea at my favorite café. I bought these sandals from H&M.


Back home again!




Dress Gina Tricot, earrings clothes swap, sandals H&M and jean jacket from la Redoute bought almost ten years ago.

Ooooh! I almost forgot to tell you. I found THEM. THE SHOES. Remember my post "Ruby Red Heels" back in April? I was looking for red shoes for my cousins wedding this summer, but if you don't keep an open mind you might miss out on something. I found these purple babies!





Do I need to say I loooove them??! To refresh your memory here's the dress that will befriend these cute heels.


12 comments:

  1. The food looks great.Wow,those purple shoes are gorgeous,perfect for the white dress.
    Tokyo and Seoul Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Äntligen slänger du in ett inlägg, herregud jag har ju väntat hela dagen! Haha jag försöker undvika att plugga och läser då bloggar och ville ju väldigt gärna läsa din såklart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He, he! Jag har gett dig ett blogg tips på din FB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those shoes are to die for!


    have a great day!

    http://gabythefashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! It's my first time on your blog and I really like it! you have a very nice style!
    check out my new blog too and maybe we can follow each other!

    kisses, Julia

    http://juliasstrikeapose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bow in the back!

    xoxo
    www.Flowerchildstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh cute cute shoes :) They look like my wedding shoes but in beige! Have a lovely week gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm that first picture looks delicious! And I love your new shoes and the dress that you're wearing :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. the food looks so yummy! Loving your purple shoes so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just stumbled upon your blog.

    Very cool shoes! And they look comfortable too.

    Rambles with Reese

    ReplyDelete