Friday, May 21, 2010

Peace, love and weekend






White sweater from the clothes swap (see yesterdays post), blue tank Aeropostale, jean leggins H&M, earrings Gina Tricot, blazer thrifted Strenesse, scarf Old Navy and suede ballerinas Gap.



I am leaving home til tomorrow for a kid free hotel stay with my mother and my sister (mother of a six month old). We are gonna eat out and just enjoy each others company. I hope you all have a great weekend!!!



And remember, with our actions we can change the world. While staying fashionable of course! ;) Dream on! Peace out!


4 comments:

  1. snygg kavaj! Hoppas ni får en trevlig resa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your lovely comment and I hope you are having a great weekend as well!

    Carissa
    http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy fooking moley. You've had two babies?! I don't believe it. You look amazing. My hair looks like a crock of shit when I stick it into a ponytail, and I feel awkward in sknny jeans but they're the only things I like.

    And thank you so much! Definitely talk to your dietician sister, I'm sure she'll back up what I'm saying. America is a really sugar and fat saturated country and a lot of people don't get properly trained in the decent ways to eat, making the obesity epidemic grow to humongous proportions.

    But, eating your guilty pleasures are luxuries not to be taken for granted. I have to admit, I didn't eat my ice-cream in moderation though, but that's okay cause I know I'll walk that shit off sooner or later.
    You are much appreciated, and thank you so much for dropping by! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm vaguely (okay, definitely) obsessed with the peace sign ring!

    ReplyDelete