Sunday, May 2, 2010

Pretty in Pink

I am a real LDB person, you know little black dress. I wear a LOT of black, but I mix it up now and then with navy, blue jeans and grey. BLAH! I KNOW! I am TRYING to mix in more colour. The upside is, black goes with anything! To play it safe I still mainly use colours for accessories. Like today in pink tights and pink studs.


I looove this headband. I feel a wardrobe favorite coming up!




Tee, headband, shoes, tights from H&M, skirt from KappAhl, studs from Gina Tricot and cardigan United Colors of Benetton.

And YES! We still have snow :( , as you can see. This last picture was taken in our backyard today.

1 comment:

  1. I am a black kinda gal myself.. trying to incorporate color.. I feel for you. LOL I do love the pop of colored tights! I live in New England, it's finally warm, but you never know..Sending warm sun to melt your snow!

    ReplyDelete