Thursday, June 17, 2010

Summer Checklist




This summer I want to...


...hang out on the beach...


Vogue Italia June 2010


Vogue Germany July 2010

...spend time in my garden and in nature...


Vogue Nippon February 2007

...be with my family and take care of them and our home...



Vogue Italia June 2010


Vogue US July 2010

...take some great pictures...

Vogue US July 2010

...get dressed up for some great parties...


Vogue US May 2010


...eat great food, hold hands with my man, hug my kids, read fabulous books, listen to the rain, light a candle and play classic board games as the sun sets, wake up to birdsong, take long walks, spend time with friends, find something fabulous at a vintage store (I dream about it when I sleep, for real!), walk slowly through museums, be madly in love (even after eight years!) and hopefully find that perfect job!

12 comments:

  1. Lovely photos.
    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all amazing pictures and really hope everything you wish for comes true, especially that dream job you are looking for. I would love to find something at a vintage store too, hopefully something cheap too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post<3
    Esp I adore the first beach pic.
    XX
    http://tokyofashionholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures are beautiful! lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely images!!! So inspirational and guess what? They all opened properly :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by and wanted to say these photos made my day!! Great!!

    -Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. EM ENCANTAN LAS FOTOS!!

    http://elblogdepuu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that white flowy dress in that field of grass :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice pictures! :)
    thanks for your comment
    check out my latest post

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pictures! Your blog is so unique and great! I am so glad I found it.

    Marcie

    ReplyDelete