Saturday, June 26, 2010

Food, Fun and Great Rides

So, you wish for some recipes? Well, your wish is my command! I will throw in some recipes now and then. I enjoy cooking and baking and often come up with my own recipes.

My Own Custard

2,5 dl milk
1,5 dl cream
2 tablespoon corn starch
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon raw sugar

Whisk together in a sauce pan. Bring to a boil, let it boil til it thickens. Don't let the sauce overcook or it will separate. Pull the pan from the heat and add 3 teaspoons vanilla sugar. Pour it over pie or use it to fill a cake.


This is me yesterday on my way to Midsummer celebration! I wore the thrifted dress I bought last weekend, my Judith Ripka heart earrings, sandals from H&M and DIY hairpins made from metal string and pearls.


This picture was taken on the way home, when my shoulder was sunburnt. The weather was fantastic!


My nailpolish, "Lacy not racy" by Essie.


The celebration took place in a rural area by the sea. So beautiful!


There were a lot of different activites like: guess the size of the log, dancing, horses and wagon, boat rides, shooting hoops, darts and also there was a car show! We had so much fun.




My Prada "inspired" glasses are from Forever 21.


This is the real thing, they cost a bit more than the six dollars I paid for mine.

8 comments:

  1. Too bad you got sunburnt, hope you get well soon. Loveee the sunglasses and the dress has a lovely print.
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sundress... The small blue print is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you very much :)
    oxooxx
    Denalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your sunglasses... i have ones that only cost me $12 but makes me feel like a million. hope your burn is okay, fresh aloe is great... xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. tjusig du var! och vilket fint ställe ni firade på!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair clips! And sunburn is a bitchhh :(

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely dress!!! and the recipe seems delicious :)
    thanks for your comment
    check out my latest post ;)

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  8. :O cute sunnies! and the dress is <3

    ReplyDelete