Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Once upon a closet......



Well, here it is. The closet. Nobody can say I'm spoiling my clothes.... Actually only the right one is mine. The left one is my husbands. Ok, I'm invading part of his too... To my husband clothes are something you wear not to be naked. To me clothes are dreams, hopes, artwork, fun, wishes, promises, expressions and stories. I'm also as most women an avid fan of accessories. Shoes, belts, hats, gloves but above all handbags and jewellry.

So far, so good. But I'm not named Wintour, Lauder, Rockefeller or even Hilton. I don't even live in a city. I live in reindeer country. In the middle of nowhere surrounded by lakes, woods and mountains. I am closer to the Polar circle than the Mediterranean. The only parties I ever attend is the occasional wedding of a friend or relative or maybe some New Year's Eve party and the it's usually so cold you have to be in full polar expedition gear. I am a stay at home mom of two small children looking for a job. But this blog isn't going to tell stories of my unglamourous every day life. It is going to tell the story of fashion and my closet full of hopes and dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment