Sunday, January 24, 2010

I should've brought my camera!!!!

Today was one of those days I wished I was carrying my camera, but of course it was at home. On my way to H&M crossing the street a woman in the most gorgeous coat walks by. I am still regretting just staring and not asking where she got it. It was black, kneelong in the front and even longer in the back, the sleeves were also assymetric and a bit of a bell sleeve and most gorgeous of all!!! The lining that peeked out in assymetric parts was bright red!

The live fashion show continued at the grocery store where a woman with the most beautiful brown Mulberry bag was buying cold cuts and a woman in a lovely navy coat embroidered with white flowers walked by with a determined look on her face.

The world is a truly amazing place to live in and fashion and beauty awaits in the most unexpected places. Tonight I was watching the Hope for Haiti gala and I hope you are all sending your thoughts, prayers and economical help to the people of Haiti!!

No comments:

Post a Comment