Thursday, May 20, 2010

Everything old is new again...

Today I am blogging from my sundrenched deck.



I cannot believe we still have this fab summer weather in May! I even had a cute little visitor.


Yesterday I had girls night with two of my dearest friends. We had a clothes swap and then we ate fruit salad, candy and popcorn and watched Sex and the City the Movie. A recipe for a great night! If you have not done a clothes swap with your friends you really should!!! It is so much fun. You get to try on clothes in somebody's living room instead of a dressing room with horrible lightning, you can have a laugh at yourself and others as you try on things that are not really "you" plus the clothes are all free! Here are two of my finds from yesterday. I got a lot more though, maybe you will get to see it later!


A cute sundress and earrings, I really need to grow longer arms. Or find a photographer.


Also we took this test to see which of the Sex and the City women you are most like. Apparently I am hanging out with Samantha and Carrie. I was not surprised. A bit to my disappointment, but again not surprising, I am Charlotte. She's cute and all... But isn't she a bit of a bore? I guess deep down I sort of wanted to be Carrie. She is so adventurous and brave. Talked to my sister this morning, and she did not agree. She thinks Carrie is childish and in her opinion I should be totally happy to be Charlotte. I guess that's the way it's supposed to be, you are supposed to have different personalities so you can inspire and complement each other. That's what friends are for!

I see another great girls night coming up!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun girls night out.I can see you as Charlotte too and I don't think she is boring.She is sophisticated and mature.I just wanted to let you know that I've passed the torch and I wrote about the award on my blog.Once again,thank you very much for the award.
    Tokyo and Seoul Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I guess I have to reevaluate Charlotte and myself. :) You are so worth the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait anymore!!
    Check my blog if you can..
    I would be glad if you become my follower!
    http://skinnyandflavored.blogspot.com/
    xoxo
    Chara

    ReplyDelete