Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Classic Gwyneth

I just HAD to show you this, which is part of Harper's Bazaar US cover story for May 2010. First of all Gwyneth is always lovely. Like Grace Kelly she just has this sophisticated air surrounding her person. This shoot just draws from that. And remember I totally embraced the Dior Haute Couture collection in my post from January 27:th? This first picture, guess what she's wearing?
All hail Lady Gwyneth!




For the story and more gorgeous pictures go to Harper's Bazaar

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Gwyneth makes a burlap sack look good!
    Thanks for the link, I always receive my Harper's late.. I think my post woman reads it first! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo beautiful pics!
    Chic and gorgeous outfit.
    Thnx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Looking Glass: I really wouldn't blame your post woman, this is real eye candy. :) Welcome to my blog! I am looking forward to checking out yours! Sayablack: Thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete