Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day!

Just wanted to say Happy Earth Day! In a fashion way.








These photographs were part of "Garden of Delights" shot by Steven Meisel for Vogue US December 2006.
See details and all pictures here!

Take time this day and consider what you can do for the environment!
Remember Reduce, Reuse and Recycle! 

If you think this environment activist stuff sounds really unglamorous, read this feature about "Earth Mother" Gisele Bündchen from Vogue US April 2010.


Ps. THANKS for reading and commenting my blog! And THANKS for all the inspiration you give me in your blogs! I read and appreciate all comments, even though I sometimes answer and sometimes don't. I also always, sooner or later ;), check out your blogs, because I'm a curious person and I like to see who's behind the comment. If I really like you I will follow you!

More Earth Day
FlowerChildStyle's Earth Day post featuring recycled fashion!
Punctuation Mark also has a great Earth Day post featuring some great ways to make the world a better place!

5 comments:

  1. Luv your post! Thanks for posting my link!
    xoxo
    www.Flowerchildstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! Lovely images. Happy (Late) Earth Day! I will be following you asap! I also love new followers to share ideas with! :) Stop by sometime! Retro Reva, lover of all things vintage and boho!
    revasrags2roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasha Pivovarova is gorgeous here.Those pictures are wonderful Earh Day is indeed fashionable now.
    Tokyo and Seoul Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of photos. Thanks for sharing.


    www.torontoverve.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by and taking time to leave some kind words. Flowerchildstyle: You are welcome! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete