Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shopping Saturday

Today I went shopping with my sister-in-law. WITHOUT kids! If you don't have kids, you probably will not understand how grand this is. I have two kids and my in-law-sis has three. We were out all day and lunched at one of my favorite Chinese restaurants. 
So here are some not so great pictures from a great day. (Most of them were taken with my phone.)


This is me, just before I left home.
Dress, Forever 21. Tank, Aeropostale. Cardigan, H&M Kids. Necklace, KappAhl. Jeanleggins, H&M. Bangle, H&M. Shoes, Gabor.


It's still so cold I had to go inside and put on my inherited leather jacket from the seventies and my Atlas scarf. I hardly ever go anywhere without a bag. This is one of my favorites from Lindex.

I fell in love with these shoes! They where above my budget though so I had to restrain myself! I hope they will be on sale!!!!







I hope your saturday is great!

8 comments: