Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Great 4th of July outfit!

I am still dreaming of summer! This is what it looks like outside my window.



I took these pictures last Sunday in our backyard. Still winter, but early bird..... Well you know the rest! I love the colours of the American flag. They are also nice colours to wear and on 4th of July you can really dive into the colour scheme. Here's what I would looove to wear when I watch the parade and the fireworks.


A headpiece instantly lifts your outfit!
Cara Accessories "Unforgettable" Rose Headband in blue, Nordstrom


Parade earrings!
Patriot Loop Earrings, Forever 21


Be moviestar mysterious!
F5048 Sunglasses, Forever 21


Cute, classic and crisp!
Akris Punto belted sleeveless dress, Saks Fifth Avenue


Patriotic bag from an iconic American designer!
Kate Spade Belvedere Joisan convertible hobo, Nordstrom


And some Dorothy shoes. Red shoes ARE magic!
Miu Miu Patentleather Espadrille Sandals, Net-A-Porter

1 comment:

  1. we hopefully just got rid of the snow here, i cannot wait for warmer weather! those pictures are beautiful though :)

    feel free to stop by and follow!
    http://twopatentpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete