Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Geek à la Dolce and Gabbana!

I want these!!!



Dolce and Gabbana 1174 501. I spotted the ad in british ELLE and I WANT them! I am currently wearing thin silverframes from Gucci. I still like them, but they are really starting to look worn. These D and G remind me of fifties glasses. I have always liked the cat eye look.



Like these! They belonged to my grandfather's aunt. She was a stylish woman living in a small village in a rural area just like me! She wore hats, gloves and brooches. These frames are designed by Sigvard Bernadotte, a swedish designer that also happened to be prince of Sweden. He is one of Sweden's really iconic designers. Among others he designed for Georg Jensen.

The frames above are designed for Skaga. Recently Skaga came by some old designs by Bernadotte never put into production. This january 2010 they released the "new" Bernadotte collection.



For more information see Skaga homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment