Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Bangs! Inspired by Erin Fetherston, styled by me

I had made my mind up not to post pictures of me in this blog, I wanted the focus to be on style and fashion. But I found it's hard to show your style without showing yourself. Especially when it comes to hairstyles. So here goes nothing....


 

I did it! I cut my hair! I nearly scared myself to death, but I like the outcome. It's kind of seventies, but also kind of Brenda from the original 90210 and a little bit of Bettie Page.


2 comments:

  1. they came out great!! and you can totally pull off that red color you spoke of on my post!!! do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was a redhead for a while years ago. I am the pale, freckled kind so it works, but I don't know if I would dare to go all Karen Elson. The colour I have right know sort of feels like a comfort blanket. It's so safe if you know what I mean. But I did make the cut, so you never know!

    ReplyDelete